Metro Self Storage
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Resident Property Manager
at Metro Self Storage
Metro Storage LLC, based in the Chicago area, is the 5th largest privately-held self storage company in the United States, currently owning or operating over 125 properties, representing over 6.5 million square feet. Metro Storage LLC is a vertically integrated, single-purpose company specializing in all disciplines related to self storage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Advises and directs the customers to the correct size storage unit
- Conveys the features and benefits of our storage facility to the customer
- Executes all documents associated with leasing
- Maintains office files and orders office supplies
- Prepares competition reports
- Responsible for the maintenance of the storage facility
- Uses company phone techniques on every phone call
- Keeps the property and office clean and organized
- Performs collection calls as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Enjoy the Benefits
This position requires the employee to reside in the onsite apartment with utilities, including water, gas and electric paid for by the company. The employee is allowed one pet within guidelines with an additional pet security deposit.
We offer an extensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, accident plan, 401K and a Roth 401K with a safe harbor match. We also offer paid holidays, paid time off accrual, and bonus potential.
Metro Storage is committed to providing a safe work environment and will conduct a post offer background check including criminal, driving, and urine drug testing.