Mesa Air Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Powerplant Technical Manager
at Mesa Air Group, inc.
Job TitlePowerplant Technical Manager
LocationBush Intercontinental Airport-IAH
Full-Time - Part-TimeFull Time - Permanent
Position will be responsible for all technical aspects and coordination of powerplant and APU issues such as shop visits, Service Bulletins, CASS, OEM coordination. Maintains currency on all technical developments within the CF34, RE220, and APS2300 community and disseminates accordingly.
- Provide technical support to shop and line personnel concerning the CF34 Turbofan Engine fleet, RE220 APU, and APS2300 APU.
- Provide ECTM oversight and guidance.
- Develop and manage workscopes both internally and externally.
- Coordinates with lessors on workscope development. (BRAFCO, EDC, GECAS)
- Manage disk program.
- Interface with GE externally and CASS/IRB internally.
- Develop and manage powerplant monthly reports.
- Present to the CASS meeting powerplant and APU issues.
- Take Powerplant issues to the IRB with recommendations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Propulsion Management
- Hold a Mechanic's Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings. An acceptable technical diploma or degree may be accepted in lieu of the A&P Certificate.
- Have one year of experience in a position with similar Powerplant responsibilities.
- Have at least three years of experience in a supervisory capacity.