Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wound Care Clinical Specialist - Central Plains
at Medline Industries
Start an exciting newchapter in your clinical education career with Medline Industries! We arethe nation's largest privately held manufacturer and supplier of high qualitymedical products and surgical supplies. We seek the following state-licensedWound Care Specialist for a central plains region; ideally based out of Texas, with at least 5 years of direct clinicalexperience.
Focus your clinical andeducational expertise to support sales of Medline's exceptional wound and skincare products to hospitals. Working closely with Medline sales and SkinHealth specialists, your duties will include:
- Participates with development, revision, and implementation of patient education programs, materials, and resources in specialty area.
- Evaluating relevant patient care policies and procedures
- Providing formal educational wound and skin care to wound care sales and customers
- Presenting solutions and insights to multi-customer groups of up to 300 attendees
- Providing wound care clinical support on our wound care hotline
- Provides, coordinates, and presents education for sales of wound and skin care products on a local customer level to a national/corporate level.
- Represents the Skin Health Sales Division by making presentations and participating in forums, committees, and professional associations.
To qualify, you mustpossess the following:
- BSN with wound care background highly preferred. Will consider licensed Physical Therapists, APN or NP with extensive wound care background
- Expert knowledge of skin care products (by category) gained from a minimum of 5 years of direct clinical wound care experience.
- Valid clinical license to practice
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to learn Medline product features.
- Must have the CWOCN clinical certification