Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Workers Compensation Team Lead
- Job ID
- Workers' Compensation
About The Company
At MedData, we take great pride in our company, in each other, and in our 30+ year history of accomplishments and success. This pride is reflected in our everyday approach to working together. Each team member understands the importance of being part of a company that values their individual contributions and strives to help them achieve their personal goals as they work together to achieve the broader corporate goals. We believe that every team member contributes directly to MedData’s growth and success, and we are constantly searching for new talented, passionate and enthusiastic people who will take pride in being an integral part of our culture.
MedData has an excellent career opportunity available as a Workers Comp Team Lead based in our office located in The Woodlands, TX. The schedule for this full time role is Monday- Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
The purpose of this position is to maintain a balanced inventory across all Worker’s Compensation projects by working weekly reconciliation reports, sending return reports to clients and performing aged inventory reviews.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work weekly reconciliation reports for all Worker’s Compensation projects to ensure accounts are being placed and closed properly for all clients
- Send weekly closure report to clients
- Perform aged account reviews to identify root causes of aging
- Work all accounts placed in RET/RVW activity codes on a weekly basis to verify accounts are closed timely and accurately
- Report to the project manager on a weekly basis regarding inventory status
- Clearly identify and communicate additional training opportunities for staff members to project manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of Worker’s Compensation experience preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of Worker’s Compensation regulations and practices
- Effective presentation and coaching skills
- Working knowledge of the hospital revenue cycle process
- Knowledge of and compliance with State and Federal regulations that govern collection practices, such as HIPAA and FDCPA
- Proven ability to motivate others, lead by example, work well under pressure, multitask, analyze data, think critically and creatively to solve problems.
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- High commitment to customer service to our internal and external clients.
- Willingness to problem-solve creatively
- Dependable and highly detailed individual with strong organizational skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer