Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Relations Manager
at MedCore Talent
Job Reference #: 10942495
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
|Client Relations Manager|
Dallas, TX area
About Our Client
Our client is a healthcare Billing and Practice Management Solutions Organization. They provide the best medical billing solutions to improve operational & financial performance for anesthesia practices, surgery centers & hospitals across the country.
About the Position
The Client Relations Manager (CRM)“owns” the relationship with the client and is responsible for building positive relationships and providing superior service to the clients. Client Relations Managers must be knowledgeable of every aspect of the clients billing practice regardless of how complex. Client Relations Manager is responsible to thoroughly review and understand all data provided by the Client Services Manager (CSM) and holds CSM accountable for accuracy of information received. CRM must have a strong understanding of all information provided by CSM and ability to analyze and determine solutions to any trends that adversely impact the client. Must rely on sound judgment to ascertain threats and escalate any indication of dissatisfaction to executive management immediately.
When Practice Management services are utilized, Client Relations Manager will work with the Financial Manager to ensure standards are met. Meets with Financial Manager prior to all client meetings to discuss performance, trends and recommendations.
A Client Relations Manager must be knowledgeable of and comply with applicable laws regarding billing standards, and be able to motivate a team to strive to provide superior service to anesthesia providers throughout the country.
Essential Functions and Tasks
• Reviews monthly reports provided by Client Services Manager
• Responds to client requests in a timely manner
• Expert knowledge in Medsuite and reporting capabilities through Cognos
• Ad hoc reporting as requested by client
• Conducts monthly face to face meetings with clients to review performance and ensure satisfaction. Works with Financial Manager when PM services are involved
• Serve as a resource to client regarding changes in healthcare law and billing practices
• Work closely with the other managers to develop a strong, unified team
• Encourage and motivate team members by creating a positive atmosphere and work environment
About Key Responsibilities