Mattress Firm Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
E&E Field Operations Specialist
at Mattress Firm Inc.
The individual in this position is responsible for the day to day operations of the department. This individual works with and assists the Events & Expositions Field Operations Supervisor.
- Manages dash boarding and communication of inventory, product movement, and IT/System issues
- Acts as the Liaison between E&E and Multi-Channel Logistics for all inquiries interdepartmentally
- Partners with Events and Expositions Sales Managers in management of Open Orders and Past Due deliveries
- Collaborates with the Events Relations team for show planning and logistics
- Assists MCL in 3rd party warehouse procurement for alternative brand related product
- Assists Merchandising in POP management and ordering when needed.
- Assists in the Customer Service Focus of the Events and Expositions Department
- Manage all Pre Delivery and Post Delivery Communications
- Oversee all fraud prevention efforts and policy paperwork audits
- Manages ship vs sold controls for department
- Manages reporting and communication on all stop loss measures for the sales team
- Helps identify discontinued SKU’s and purge systems and inventories of discontinued product
- Assists with the setup and teardown of nationwide pop up retail locations
- Assists in the development of new sales channel creation
- Manages product forecasts and other analytics interdepartmentally
- Verifies all calculations are correct for all spiff and contest programs
- Assists in any and all projects and ventures requested of the E&E Departmen
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Has a heavy focus in the Information Technology field.
- Basic Retail Operations
- Inventory Control
- 2+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of retail experience
Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Results Driven
- Exceptional Communicator
- Decision Maker
- Effective at Building Cross Functional Relationships
- Multi task
- Sitting for up to 8+ hours
- Standing for up to 8+ hours
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Walking frequently
- Talking frequently
- Hearing frequently
- Usage of hands and fingers
- Reaching with hands and arms
- Travel 75% Nationwide
Now don’t fall asleep out there… the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams!
To improve lives one relationship at a time.
About Mattress Firm
In 1986, three incredible individuals came together over borrowed pool furniture with an idea – a vision to create an unsurpassed guest experience that would revolutionize the bedding industry. That same year, their vision became a reality with the opening of the first store in Houston, Texas on July 4th and remains true to this day.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Mattress Firm, has since transformed to 2500+ store locations and 8,000+ team members. Together, we seek to improve lives one relationship at a time – with Integrity, Service and Passion guiding the way.