Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Account Executive (Oil & Gas Sector)
at Matco Tools
Sales Enterprise Account Executive
We are looking for a motivated, talented and driven Sales Enterprise Account Executive to join our rapidly-growing software technology company. The Sales Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for generating new sales in the Oil and Gas Markets of eMaint's award winning software solutions and services through inbound (inside) sales efforts and outbound sales efforts primarily by telephone, web meetings and other technologies, and in person meetings. Working with sales leadership, the Enterprise Account Executive will participate in developing, executing, and achieving short and long-term sales initiatives and financial objectives while building lasting relationships.
The Enterprise Account Executive works toward common goals of closing business with our prospective clients with the use of eMaint and Fluke Accelix products and services. The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for meeting an assigned annual sales quota, develops and executes a pipeline plan, with implementable tactics to achieve maximum sales volume.
· Develop and maintain relationships with customers in the Oil & Gas Markets to ensure long-term success.
· Identify new business through outbound efforts.
· Negotiate contracts.
· Collect and analyze sales data and trends.
· Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments and recommend new ways to increase sales.
· Ensures that services are delivered and invoiced to exceed sales quota.
· Comprehensive understanding pipeline revenue, forecasted revenue, and sales cycle revenue management that meets those responsibilities accurately/on deadline.
· Comprehensive understanding managing revenue data through SalesForce; understands current YTD budget and performance of YTD actual sales, pipelines and forecasts.
· Prepares SWOT analysis of each enterprise account with revenue history and forecast, and recommendations for increase and vertical
· In-depth understanding of clients and their business needs/goals. Present best solutions maximizing customer value.
· Recommend appropriate services and pricing structure and generate proposals and contracts.
· Identify customer needs and pain points as it relates to CMMS and bundle services to best meet the customer's requirements.
· Facilitates all related meetings internally and externally.
· Keeping current on changing regulations and industry trends.
· Maintains deep, positive, long-term relationships with clients that result in referrals and continued growth in the business relationship.
· Shows high degree of personal integrity and leadership within the Sales department.
· Attends and participates in industry events.
· Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
· 3 years of quota carrying software or technology sales
· Experience selling to Fortune 500 and Enterprise level accounts
· Experience selling in a competitive environment
· Ability to facilitate, manage and close complex sales cycles
· Strong qualifying, demonstrating, presenting, negotiating and closing skills
· Ability to describe and demonstrate a technical product to a non-technical audience.
· Excellent track record of meeting or exceeding budget in a predictable and accurate way, month to month, quarter to quarter, and year to year.
· Exceptional interpersonal management skills
· Solid experience in sales and customer service
· Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients requirements
· In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
· Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills
· Excellent time-management and self-management skills
· Excellent presentation, selling, and written and verbal communication skills
· SaaS and CMMS experience preferred.
· Strong prospecting and closing skills, exceptional listening, problem solving and time management is critical.
· Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com CRM and Google Office Products.
· Availability to travel as needed up to 50%
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive's well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company's operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit:www.fortive.com.