Massage Envy Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Sales Associate
at Massage Envy Spa
- Job ID
- Sales Customer Service and Support
- Location : Address
- 724-B Kingwood Drive
- Location : Postal Code
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a sales advisor at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to members and guests, as well as converting guests to become new members. Your earning potential is limited only by your own personal drive and willingness to succeed
This position is an hourly (non-exempt) position that provides a base hourly rate plus the potential to earn additional compensation once reaching a specified productivity threshold. These include:
- Promoting the Wellness Program to new guests using proven sales tactics provided by Massage Envy
- Upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Successfully attain personal revenue and sales goals.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Ask questions, build rapport and earn the right to help the potential member find the path to reach their goal.
- Re-engaging inactive members by creating and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Answering phone calls.
- Setting and checking members and guests in and out for appointments.
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager’s policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
What it Takes to Succeed
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- 3-5 years of customer service and/or sales experience (preferred).
- Competitive drive to succeed in a commission sales and performance based culture
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, and the franchised location’s management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.