Maser Consulting P.A.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Maser Consulting P.A.
- Land Services
- Regular Full-Time
The Title Agent researches all available documents and real estate related activities necessary to create a permanent parcel file to support right of way acquisition.
• Identify land/property ownership from public records and actual research at the county courthouse.
• Must be able to research plats, civil plans, subdivisions plans and navigate through different GIS maps in order to obtain parcel information for accurate vesting information.
• Research, review, and analyze titles; identify defects and outline curative. Extensive curative abilities are a plus.
• Review civil permits necessary for the construction and maintenance of customer facilities.
• Review, prepare, analyze, and interpret all land and right of way related agreements, deeds, easements, leases, permits, licenses, etc.
• Must have the ability to communicate between internal departments, customers, developers, cities, counties, etc., in support of right of way activates.
• Knowledge in all aspects of right of way, including project management, acquisition, title, permitting, budgeting, cost forecasting, operations, due diligence, public relations, and community outreach.
• Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Self-starting individual who follows directions and procedures, adheres to a work schedule and can focus on details.
• Interpersonal (people) skills.
• Must be flexible and able to work effectively in a Team environment and consistently maintain a professional and respectful demeanor/ attitude with co-workers, customers, vendors, outside contractors, and governmental agencies.
• Possess analytical and reconciliation skills necessary for problem solving and decision making.
• Be able to successfully perform multiple tasks and abbreviated deadlines.
• Must be able to understand financial impacts of decisions and courses of action, results oriented.
• Advanced computer skills.
• A satisfactory driving record as determined by the Company and a current, valid State driver’s license are mandatory.
• Anticipated 30 to 40% travel.
• Overtime or weekend or evening work is sometimes required and often extended work hours based upon department workload.
• Fast paced and fluid work environment.
• Ability to lift to 50 pounds is required.