Maser Consulting P.A.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Survey Crew Chief
at Maser Consulting P.A.
- Regular Full-Time
Maser Consulting is seeking a field crew member to join their TX Survey Team. This is an experienced position, predominantly working in the field on survey and construction related projects, training in Maser specific equipment and procedures will be provided. The work will require occasional travel. Interested parties are encouraged to submit application and current resume.
• Maser is seeking an energetic, adaptable and solution-oriented person who will be able to take and follow instructions but also be able to think independently.
• Must be open and willing to travel for up to two weeks at a time throughout the United States and possibly Canada.
• Horizontal and vertical control surveys, construction layout, residential and commercial properties including utilities Topographic and aerial ground control surveys, Boundary and ALTA surveys.
• Need to effectively go over the project with the project manager and disseminate to his/her crew. Must always also be able to keep their crew motivated and working during the day.
• A high school education or equivalent Minimum 10 years of field survey experience and at least 5 year of experience as a Party Chief.
• Candidates must be proficient with data collectors, data collection techniques, robotic instruments, conventional field note-keeping, total stations and leveling.
• DOT, EFB Experience is a plus.
• Candidate must be a self-starter, with little need for supervision once provided with a work assignment.
• Attendance, punctuality, organization, reliability, and eagerness to learn are essential requirements.
• Must be able to work in inclement weather.
• A valid driver's license and clean driving record required. MVR will be checked and monitored.
Requires a pre-employment drug screen and will require ongoing participation in the employer's random drug and alcohol testing program.
What We Offer
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!