L&T Technology Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Power Electronics - Hardware Engineer
at L&T Technology Services
- Job ID
- # of Openings
1. 10-15 years of experience in analog & power electronics domain
2. Hardware design, development and implementation
3. Knowledge on power conversion concepts & configurations
4. Familiarity with micro-controller and FPGA based hardware design and digital circuits
5. Component selection & sizing, design analysis and worst case analysis
6. Component characterization & high temperature qualification
7. Experience with PADS logic & layout-schematics & PCB tools
8. Hands on experience with LT Spice or OrCAD Pspice simulation tools
9. Support prototype building & co-ordination with cross functional team
10. Exposure to high voltage handling 600V/1200V
11. Test setup preparation, design verification and validation
12. System integration, testing & troubleshooting
13. Hands on experience using advanced lab & measurement equipment’s
14. High temperature electronics design experience relevant to oil & gas industry is plus
15. Due to nature of project, frequent travel & stay required at vendor site outside Texas (within US) for system understanding, design & development, conducting experiments and validation testing
- Power Electronics,
- Hardware design,
- Electronics component selection,
- Sizing, PSPICE/LTSpice simulation
- 10-15 years of experience in analog & power electronics domain.
- Hardware design, development and implementation.
- Knowledge on power conversion concepts & configurations.
- Exposure to high voltage handling 600V/1200V..
- Test setup preparation, design verification and validation.
- System integration, testing & troubleshooting.
Temperature qualification testing and documentation,Conduct Test experiments
Any specific industry experience
BE or ME