Lone Star Family Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lone Star Family Health
- Job Title
- General Dentist
- Job ID
- Conroe, TX 77304
- Other Location
The General Dentist provides patients of all ages with quality comprehensive dental care.
Essential job functions:
- Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformation of teeth and oral structures
- Prescribe medications necessary for infection control, pain control, prevention of dental disease, and behavior management during treatment
- Evaluate quality of service received through data collected from surveys, programs, and patient-related records
- Provide instructions in oral hygiene and methods of preventing the spread of oral disease
- Provide guidance and direction to dental assistants, hygienists, and other support personnel
Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required.
Board Certification – State of Texas (current and in good standing).
Must have current registration numbers for the Drug Enforcement Administration in the State of Texas for controlled substances.
2+ years of experience practicing as a dentist.
Completion of an accredited general practice residency program is preferred.