Lone Star Family Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Care Coordinator
at Lone Star Family Health
- Job Title
- Clinical Care Coordinator
- Job ID
- Conroe, TX 77304
- Other Location
The Clinical Care Coordinator is responsible for assisting patients to reach health care goals.
Standard hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
• Performs basic analytic reports.
• Training of Medical Assistants/Providers regarding QI and Care Management.
• Participates in the preparation of Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) accreditation and renewals.
• Accountable for data entry, auditing, and monitoring patient’s health care data for care coordination and quality improvement initiatives.
• Answer phone calls, emails, and questions to address patient concerns and provide patient guidance
• Schedule patient visits and answer any pre-visit questions.
• Responsible for population health data entry and tracking of patient outcomes
• Assists in coordination and evaluation of activities to assure compliance with regulatory organizations.
• Participates in quality improvement activities.
• Actively participates in clinic meetings with a focus on providing input that promotes cost-effective outcomes and quality care.
• Keeps management informed regarding potential issues related to regulatory agency requirements.
• Refers to management cases or incidents that may be potential risk to the clinic for purposes of loss prevention.
• Acts as an advocate for underserved individuals with sensitivity to each client’s unique needs.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
Graduate of a Medical Assistant program.
Minimum of 4 years work experience in the healthcare industry which must include a significant amount of direct patient care.
Bilingual – English and Spanish desired.