Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Time & Attendance Administrator
at Live Nation
The Time & Attendance Administrator will manage the ADP Vantage Time application, administer time edit requests, train end users on the application and communicate changes and deadlines to the impacted population. In addition to administering the application, this candidate will also oversee the administration of the time product, roll out of time application to new pay groups, preparing and processing all aspects of payroll and various other duties as assigned. The Time & Attendance Administrator is responsible for accurately executing Time administration under the supervision of the Payroll Supervisor. The Time & Attendance Administrator will demonstrate a sustained high level of professionalism, discretion, and focus on the Shared Services payrolls and our team environment. The associate must have a high level of customer service relationship building skills along with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary contact for ADP Vantage Time questions, concerns and action items
- Lead and implement changes including training and development of team related to the change.
- Assist the Payroll Team with complex issues, questions and special needs as they arise
- Provide product training, document and update procedures regularly
- Timely and accurate administration of the time product and interfaces of high volume payrolls according to established payroll schedule and in compliance with established SOX procedures. This includes utilizing timekeeping system files, spreadsheet uploads, and manual data entry for employee hours. Ability to balance payroll and reconcile discrepancies in a tight time frame prior to service provider transmission is required.
- Maintain pay rules within the application to remain compliant with state regulations.
- Timely research and resolve payroll inquiries from employees, HR, department managers, and other parties while maintaining top notch customer service.
- Maintain confidentiality of payroll information.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Skills & Qualities Desired:
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced time sensitive environment
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Garnishment processing experience
- Strong PC Skills including proficiency in Excel
Education & Knowledge Desired:
- Minimum 2 years experience administering a Time & Attendance module
- ADP Vantage time or Kronos timekeeping experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Basic federal, state and local tax knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an organization with >2000 employees
- Minimum of 2 years experience providing training to team members or peers required
- ADP and Web Based payroll systems/applications experience preferred
- Multi state experience that includes California preferred
- Experience working in Union and non Union payroll environments
- Understanding of payroll accounting and payroll garnishments
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree or Bachelors coursework preferred
- FPC or CPP credentials highly preferred
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.