Linde Process Plants, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Support Engineer-CRYOSTAR
at Linde Process Plants, Inc.
Job Reference #: 5440
- # of Openings
CYROSTAR position that will be based in the CRYOSTAR office located at 16518 Aldine Westfield #C Houston, TX 77032
- Provides support to customers in North America, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Provide technical and trouble-shooting support to customers over the phone and occasionally on site as needed.
- Coordinates with Operations Manager, Service Assistants and Service Manager in the planning of activities at customer sites.
- Ensure optimum service levels and timely response to customer needs.
- Coordinates with Engineers in CSUSA and CSF to resolve technical issues and improve or solve reliability issues with equipment and machinery.
- Works closely with service teams in France regarding resource planning, co-ordination of projects and technical and service issues.
- Supports CSUSA built products in all world regions by supporting, training and assisting Cryostar employees in regional offices.
- Responsible for contributing to CSUSA service revenue objectives.
- Contributes input to Service Manager for performance reviews of service technicians.
- Recommends to Service Manager and Business Development, alternative methods and solutions for service approach, customer offerings and implementation.
- SAFETY: Participates in compliance with relevant processes and procedures concerning site visits and product safety.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent
- 5 years' experience in an industrial field setting
- Great communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience with industrial equipment and control systems
- Knowledge of rotating equipment including pumps and turbo machinery
- Knowledge of instrumentation and control systems and Variable frequency drives (VFD's)
- Exposure to PLC systems and ability to troubleshoot control issues
- Ability to read engineering drawings (including electrical schematics)
- Electrical knowledge
- Ability to use measurement devices for troubleshooting
- Good computer skills (Microsoft and similar)
- Great organization skills with the ability to prioritize based on changing needs