Linde Process Plants, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Line Manager, HS – Linde Engineering Americas
at Linde Process Plants, Inc.
- # of Openings
Develop LE Americas regional product strategy; aligned with the global product line, which provides the basis for product development and the year over year sales and marketing plan.
The Product Line Manager, HS – Linde Engineering Americas shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop regional product strategy aligned with global product line.
- Assess and forecast long-term markets (>3 years) providing input to regional product development and standardization.
- Actively participate in industry associations, talking to stakeholders to influence future regulations and to gain knowledge relating to future market change(s).
- Provide technical and commercial expertise supporting sales.
- Interface with customers and potential customers, function in a sales role as necessary.
- Support proposal development provide guidance to the regional and/or global business units as to pricing and commercial terms and conditions required to meet customer expectations and win business.
- Interface with Linde Gases to ensure cooperation and alignment on key customer account strategies.
- Assess and understand customer needs guiding product development.
- Develop detailed knowledge of market drivers; e.g., economic, geopolitical, products, etc.
- Develop product marketing strategy for regional industries working with sales and marketing.
- Assess competitor activities and develop correlation analysis to LE Americas.
- Responsible for periodic reporting relative to target achievement, strategy and related forecast(s).
- Learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or directly related field. Master's or MBA is preferred.
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in medium or large size EPC compnay. Global experience is preferred
- Strong analystical and problem-solving skills, specifically market, financial, industry trend analysis.
- Ability to develop, maintain and leverage a network within Linde; specically, global product lines.
- Ability to develop, maintain and leverage a network within industry.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superivors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside LE Americas.
- Effective organization skills; including the ability to prioritize and plan work.
- Effective computer skills; including use of Microsoft Office, video conferencing, and other Company specific software applications.