Linde Process Plants, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Business Partner
at Linde Process Plants, Inc.
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
Responsible for aligning and supporting Talent Management, including recruitment, performance management, development, compensation and benefits, and employee relations, with the business objectives supporting management and employees in designated business units.
- Effective management of business unit employee relations, including conducting thorough and objective investigations.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management, including, coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual coaching need, work closely with Manager, Training & OD for arranging/conducting training.
- Support Succession Plan working with Manager, Training & OD to ensure appropriate position and individual participation.
- Support Mentoring Program working with Manager, Training & OD to ensure appropriate participation.
- Provide recruitment support; including interviewing and candidate evaluation, to the business unit.
- Ensure New Employee Orientation is effectively conducted; including required paperwork; and organization, department, and position orientation are provided to all new hires, as well as, internal transfers and promotions.
- Learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years of experience in Human Resource role.
- Experience utilizing HRIS software, preferably SAP
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the company.
- Ability to maintain appropriate level of confidentiality with employee sensitive data.
- Strong organization, planning and prioritizing skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to work independently
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective computer skills