Linde Engineering North America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training & Organizational Development Manager
at Linde Engineering North America
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
Responsible for overall successful operation of Training and Organizational Development and administration, including all company subsidiaries and divisions, in accordance with corporate strategies and business objectives. Develop, implement and manage an organizational development program that provides the tools and processes that allow for a sustainable organization culture and values, as well as, individual development required for the current and future business success.
- Conduct organization assessment based on Vision, Mission, Culture and business objectives.
- Conduct training needs analysis as necessary to evaluate training program needs and recommend programs that enhance The Linde Group People Excellence agenda and High-Performance Organization (HPO) attainment.
- Develop and recommend most effective avenues to obtain employee training; i.e., internal or external training provider, including coordination with resources from regional and Linde Group specific programs.
- Lead Succession Plan working with HR Business Partners to ensure appropriate position and individual participation.
- Manage performance management process in compliance with The Linde Group expectations via SAP performance management system.
- Manage the assessment and development of an individual development plan for each identified Succession Plan participant, including identification and recommendation of development venues and methods.
- Lead Mentoring Program working with the HR Business Partner to identify appropriate individuals for participation, including development and preparation of mentors and mentees, program evaluation and improvement.
- Manage New Employee Orientation (NEO) Program, including; administration of existing program components, development of new components, development of managers, preparation of new participants/managers, and program evaluation and improvement.
- Coordinate participation in Linde Global Leadership/Education Programs as required.
- Publish and maintain Training Catalog.
- Set-up and coordinate HRIS training module maintenance.
- Prepare and manage annual budget for training and organizational development programs.
- Prepare monthly training report, including training scheduled and conducted with number of classes, attendees and costs per class and attendee.
- Learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five (5) years Human Resource administration experience, emphasis on training and organizational development
- Understanding of and/or experience working with Six-Sigma/continuous Improvement tools and processes preferred.
- Experience in performance feedback and coaching at all levels preferred.
- Experience with professional development assessment tools.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the company.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Effective change management and implementation capabilities.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain appropriate level of confidentiality with employee sensitive data.
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, and other Company and discipline specific software applications.
- Possess a broad understanding and knowledge of local and federal employment regulations covering all aspects of compensation, training, and employee relations.