Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Business Manager, Diabetes - South Houston
at Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, inc.
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals is currently searching for an entrepreneurial, highly motivated, results focused Territory Business Manager, Diabetes - South Houston. In this role, you will deliver sales results to support our key Diabetes Product launch. This position will live in the assigned territory and report to our Regional Business Leader, Diabetes. The successful incumbent will have a direct impact on the execution of our brand strategy and demonstrating our commercial values of keeping the patient at center, collaboration, relentless pursuit of excellence and trust in all we do.
The Territory Business Manager will act as an integral member of our Commercial Sales team by delivering sales results for our key Type 1 Diabetes product launch. This direct customer facing role will be responsible for executing our brand and sales strategy to effectively demonstrate our product value to key customers
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Applying knowledge and expertise of local market trends, institutions, and key customers to optimize our national strategy to drive business results at the territory level.
- Utilizing internal resources, such as market data and analysis to shape territory business plans to drive business results and impact patients.
- Using our internal systems to work through call planning and record call activity.
- Identifying and seizing opportunities to build organizational efficiency and process improvements to positively impact business results
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 3 (three) years of sales experience, preferably in Diabetes
- Proven track record of sales results, commitment to performance excellence
- Ability to develop strategic long-term relationships with customers aimed at helping patients and achieving business results
- Strong alignment to our corporate values of patient at center, collaboration, relentless pursuit of excellence and trust in all we do
To apply, please visit the careers section of our website: https://lexpharmacareers.silkroad.com/.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test, background check and verification of credentials before beginning employment.