Legacy Community Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facility Services Manager
at Legacy Community Health Services
Legacy Community Health is a premium, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides comprehensive care to community members regardless of their ability to pay. Our goal is to treat the entire patient while improving their overall wellness and quality of life, in addition to providing free pregnancy tests, HIV/AIDS screening. At Legacy, we empower patients to lead better lives by promoting healthy behaviors and offering resources such as literacy classes, family planning services, and nutrition and weight management information.
Our roots began in 1981 as the Montrose Clinic, with specialization in HIV education, testing, and treatment. Since then, the agency has expanded to 10 clinics in Houston, one in Baytown, two in Beaumont, and one in Deer Park with extensive services that include: Adult primary care, HIV/AIDS care, pediatrics, OB/GYN and maternity, dental, vision and behavioral health. We also service students within KIPP and YES Prep schools. Legacy is committed to driving healthy change in our communities.
The Facility Services Manager serves as the central point of communication between clinic personnel, outside contractors and vendors, facilities technicians, and management. Responsible for day-to-day prioritization and dispatching of emergency and routine work requests, as well as management of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Also responsible for scheduling, tracking and reporting of recurring preventive maintenance work orders, and assuring that work is complete and documentation is in place. Responsible for organizing and maintaining all Facilities Department related regulatory documentation and producing management reports of all Facilities Department activities and initiatives.
- Primary facilities management customer service contact for personnel from all Legacy locations
- Utilizing the CMMS, responsible for inputting data, and creating, receiving, prioritizing, dispatching, tracking, and follow up on maintenance and facilities work orders, service requests, and scheduled preventive maintenance. CMMS primary user and administrator. Follows up with CMMS users to ensure all required information is present on submitted work orders so that work completion can be more efficient and effective.
- Responsible for receiving, prioritizing, scheduling, dispatching, tracking, etc., of all housekeeping, pest control, grounds, mechanical, electrical, plumbing work orders, service requests, and preventive maintenance where outside contractors are used. Liaison between Legacy Facilities Management department and all contracted services.
- Follow-up communications with departmental staff, customers, vendors, and contractors.
- Generate weekly outstanding work order reports and other requested management reports.
- Generates schedules and assigns preventive maintenance activities for both internal and contracted services and follows up to ensure required equipment maintenance records are accurate and complete. Gathers and inputs all building and equipment preventive maintenance data into the CMMS.
- Follows up with facilities management and clinic management on outstanding items. Consistently monitors departmental workflow and makes adjustments based on priority and need.
- Use building automation systems software to ensure optimum environmental conditions.
- Maintain approved master vendor list; coordinate and schedule outside vendors and contractors, and assist with the accuracy of vendor/contractor invoices. Gather, organize, and file all required vendor documentation.
- Communicate with Clinic and Facilities personnel to enable vendor access and completion of work.
- Assist in establishing schedules for the purpose of ensuring maintenance, repairs and replacements are made in a timely manner and disruption of clinic services are minimized.
- Maintain and keep current all Facilities Department regulatory documentation for each location—e.g., permits such as occupancy, fire, waste, alarm systems, sign, elevator, back flows. Schedules all recurring testing and inspections for all permit renewals. Update and maintain property data documentation for each location.
- Manage all Fire and Life Safety testing and inspections. Maintain fire drill schedules for all clinics. Collect and file fire drill records for all clinics.
- Prepares written materials (e.g. equipment request, project request, requisitions, reports, memos, work requests, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, conveying information and/or complying with regulatory agencies. Assist in the development of policies and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure work is completed and client is satisfied with completed work. Assist others with various duties as needed.
- Management of employee ID/access badging system. Organize and maintain keys for all locations.
- Assist with conference/meeting room set ups and special events.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree or GED required
- Two years related experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of facilities management coordination for a multi-site portfolio
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of information
- Displays strong customer service skills
- Complies with policies and procedures set forth
- Proficiency with MS Office, SharePoint and FMX
- Must be able to communicate effectively with staff, community, and the general public.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor in high stress situations
- 9 Holiday + 1 Floating Holiday
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Medical / Vision / Dental (if eligible)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English