Legacy Community Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Relations Manager
at Legacy Community Health Services
Legacy Community Health is a premium, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides comprehensive care to community members regardless of their ability to pay. Our goal is to treat the entire patient while improving their overall wellness and quality of life, in addition to providing free pregnancy tests, HIV/AIDS screening. At Legacy, we empower patients to lead better lives by promoting healthy behaviors and offering resources such as literacy classes, family planning services, and nutrition and weight management information.
Our roots began in 1981 as the Montrose Clinic, with specialization in HIV education, testing, and treatment. Since then, the agency has expanded to 10 clinics in Houston, one in Baytown, two in Beaumont, and one in Deer Park with extensive services that include: Adult primary care, HIV/AIDS care, pediatrics, OB/GYN and maternity, dental, vision and behavioral health. We also service students within KIPP and YES Prep schools. Legacy is committed to driving healthy change in our communities.
Community Relations Managers are responsible for identifying, building and maintaining relationships with community partners and targeted referral sources to promote new patient acquisition and patient retention. Community Relations Managers also serve as account managers and are responsible for managing the relationship with the accounts they are assigned to. The CRM serves to understand the clients’ needs and plan how to meet these needs and generate new referrals for the organization as a result. Act as a liaison between the agency and the general public at meetings, health fairs, presentations, trainings, and community events.
- Responsible for new patient acquisition for assigned target regions.
- Responsible for all external activities designed to expand Legacy’s reach in a new market, identifying strategic partnerships and opportunities within a regional segment to maximize brand awareness.
- Develop and execute an annual outreach strategy and plan that is responsive and aligned with the clinic’s goals and objectives as determined by Site Leadership, Operations Leadership and Marketing.
- Responsible to proactively identify, solicit and motivate target prospects using a variety of methods such as cold-calls, lead qualification, presentations, and sales funnel management.
- Develop and formalize community partner relationships with key high-level stakeholders by implementing targeted number of MOUs per month and annually, and positioning themselves as the Account Manager for each community partner.
- Identify and cultivate new relationships with local businesses, organizations, associations, and community leaders.
- Manage a deep catalog of professional relationships through effective communication and the ability to successfully position Legacy’s services and bring new patients into care.
- Responsible for external provider relations and implement referral programming to build and nurture positive relationships between provider and clinic leadership.
- Event management to include design, development and execution of onsite events that attract new clients and drive community awareness.
- Represent the agency publicly and recruit new patients at local community events, fundraisers, meetings, and other functions and interface with local community leaders.
Education & Training Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Three years’ experience in account management and professional setting.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Fluent in English/Spanish preferred.
Work Experience Requirements
- Experience in either the health care industry, account management, business development and/or marketing.
- High level of understanding of health care industry and health insurance environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- High level of interpersonal skills in order to effectively facilitate and foster internal and external relationships.
- 9 Holiday + 1 Floating Holiday
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Medical / Vision / Dental (if eligible)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English