Legacy Community Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Site Director
at Legacy Community Health Services
Legacy Community Health is a premium, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides comprehensive care to community members regardless of their ability to pay. Our goal is to treat the entire patient while improving their overall wellness and quality of life, in addition to providing free pregnancy tests, HIV/AIDS screening. At Legacy, we empower patients to lead better lives by promoting healthy behaviors and offering resources such as literacy classes, family planning services, and nutrition and weight management information.
Our roots began in 1981 as the Montrose Clinic, with specialization in HIV education, testing, and treatment. Since then, the agency has expanded to 10 clinics in Houston, one in Baytown, two in Beaumont, and one in Deer Park with extensive services that include: Adult primary care, HIV/AIDS care, pediatrics, OB/GYN and maternity, dental, vision and behavioral health. We also service students within KIPP and YES Prep schools. Legacy is committed to driving healthy change in our communities.
Job Description - Resumes Must Be Submitted to be Considered
The Clinical Site Director provides leadership at the assigned clinic by working on close partnership with the operational site director to provide general supervision of all clinical and administrative operations. Meets with and is in communication with the operational site director on a regular basis to discuss new and ongoing site issues
- Meets with and is in communication with the operational site director on a regular basis to discuss new and ongoing site issues.
- Meets with and is in communication with service line directors on a regular basis to discuss new and ongoing issues related care within relevant disciplines.
- In consultation with senior leadership, the operational site director, and service line directors, makes clinical and/or administrative operational decisions for the Legacy clinic site.
- Supervises providers and address provider issues including but not limited to:
- Quality Improvement (in conjunction with the service line director),
- Ensuring that providers are seeing appropriate patients for their level of training and experience,
- Efficiency and productivity,
- Documentation (unsigned documents, adequacy, timeliness, etc.),
- Relationships with other staff,
- Dress code,
- Scheduling, and
- Patient complaints.
- Serves as a knowledgeable resource of clinical and administrative operational processes at the clinic site and at Legacy in general with the authority to secure subject matter expertise to supplement that knowledge as needed to address and resolve issues.
- Meets with and is in communication with the clinical staff on a regular basis to discuss new and ongoing site issues and notify them of operational changes.
- Participates in regular meetings with the CMO or other clinical site directors to discuss and help resolve common issues.
EDUCATION & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate from an accredited medical school as M.D., D.O.
- Credentialed and privileged according to Legacy’s standards and practices.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in managing other employed physicians or peers.
- 9 Holiday + 1 Floating Holiday
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Medical / Vision / Dental (if eligible)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English