Legacy Community Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Applications Analyst, RN
at Legacy Community Health Services
Legacy Community Health is a premium, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides comprehensive care to community members regardless of their ability to pay. Our goal is to treat the entire patient while improving their overall wellness and quality of life, in addition to providing free pregnancy tests, HIV/AIDS screening. At Legacy, we empower patients to lead better lives by promoting healthy behaviors and offering resources such as literacy classes, family planning services, and nutrition and weight management information.
Our roots began in 1981 as the Montrose Clinic, with specialization in HIV education, testing, and treatment. Since then, the agency has expanded to 10 clinics in Houston, one in Baytown, two in Beaumont, and one in Deer Park with extensive services that include: Adult primary care, HIV/AIDS care, pediatrics, OB/GYN and maternity, dental, vision and behavioral health. We also service students within KIPP and YES Prep schools. Legacy is committed to driving healthy change in our communities.
Develops and maintains clinical software applications. The RN analyst will be proficient in all aspects of the EHRS system (Centricity). Provide support, maintenance and troubleshooting for all Centricity associated systems. Have knowledge of clinical orders, including but not limited to: labs, x-rays, immunizations, and medicines. Knowledgeable in clinical workflows (provider, nursing and medical assistant) and provide feedback to improve processes as needed. Clinical Applications Analyst, RN will cross trains with other analysts.
- Provides advice to physicians and other providers regarding best practices surrounding the use of the EHRS and associated clinical IT systems.
- Advises providers about workflow improvements to enhance the efficient use of the EHRS and other associated clinical IT systems.
- Advises clinical users about documentation options and best practices with the EHRS
- Supports all clinical applications through tickets, e-mails and maintenance of the system
- Leads implementation efforts at new sites, Go Lives and/or with new EHRS features
- Leads and coordinates clinical projects and reports back to the EHRS team
- Will participate and represent the EHRS team in clinical improvement committees and projects
- Team lead on testing and communicating monthly clinical content updates
- Conducts new hire training including developing and revising materials.
- Key participant and/or lead in performance improvement efforts including but not limited to new clinical forms, revising/building new custom lists, orders, medicines and other items within the EHRS system.
- Establishes and maintains good relationships with EHRS end users regarding use and optimization of the EHRS
- Proactively seeks improvement of IT and EHRS-related clinical processes
- Takes “on-call” responsibilities when assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Training Requirements
- RN license from the State of Texas Board of Nursing and completion of nursing program at an accredited school. Maintain current BLS-CPR certification.
- 2-4 years previous experience with an Electronic Health Record System required
- Super User or support capacity preferred.
- 9 Holiday + 1 Floating Holiday
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Medical / Vision / Dental (if eligible)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English