Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at L.B. Foster
Chemtec Energy Services, an L.B. Foster Company, is a major manufacturer and turnkey provider of blending, injection and metering equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1999, Chemtec is a leading worldwide supplier of additive and dye injection equipment. Our team manufactures custom fabricated systems for upstream, midstream and downstream petroleum applications.
At L.B. Foster, our culture reflects our passion for integrity, accountability and safety. This culture is built on the quality of our workforce and a positive attitude toward continuous improvement, working in a safe environment and customer service.
Chemtec Energy Services is in immediate need of a Structural Welder.
• Weld to AWS D1.1 Standard
• Interpret drawings to layout, fit, and fabricate metal components to assemble structural skids
• Apply the appropriate welding techniques per welding specifications, diagrams, or schematics
• Must inspect completed welds to determine structural soundness to meet quality specifications
• Follow instructions from the lead structural welder
• Perform regular and basic preventative maintenance checks and tasks
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
• Knowledge of commonly-used welding techniques
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction and procedure manual
• Basic math skills
• Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
• Good visual acuity
• Ability to prioritize and use time efficiently
• A focus on problem solving, safety and teamwork
In return, we offer an opportunity to build a solid career with competitive compensation and a very attractive benefits package, including health care coverage on the first of the month after hire and a market-leading 401(k) program.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online at www.lbfoster.com