Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
At LandCare, we’re passionate about creating meaningful environments for our customers and employees. Our teams make it happen with strong communication skills, service-minded work ethic, and most of all, teamwork.
We’re a growing company with a footprint that spans the country
- 4,000 Employees coast to coast
- 50 Locations in 20 states
- 20 Years in business
- $175M in annual sales
With a strong, stable foundation, you can look forward to growth opportunities with us.
Production Managers at LandCare are crucial members of our operations team. Production Managers lead the frontline crews to ensure quality, efficiency, and safety while creating beautiful landscapes that inspire our clients. This position oversees production planning, cost estimation, materials procurement, and is directly involved with the hiring and training of crew members.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Landscape Quality and Efficiency
- Partner with Account Manager and clients to perform landscape quality audits to review landscape quality, task execution, identify maintenance needs, and recommend enhancement opportunities
- Create detailed job service plans for each client using LandCare’s Aspire software system
- Provide production planning, oversight and guidance to supervisors and team members on client jobsites to drive customer satisfaction with timely and effective service
- Identify opportunities to improve production methods and provide additional training to team members
- Understand and contribute to profitability goals through proper planning of monthly operations, including management of labor and materials costs and review of financial reports and results
Promoting Culture, Training, and Safety
- Oversee hiring and staffing needs of the business to ensure teams are appropriately staffed
- Demonstrate ongoing leadership of a safety-oriented culture and hold all team members accountable for following safety procedures
- Educate and train crew members on a variety of safety topics
- Continuously mentor supervisors to lead teams and develop crew member talent
Besides the great team environment and the ability to work outside, we also have a strong benefits package for our team members:
- Competitive base salary
- Team based profit sharing program
- 401K for all employees with 3.5% company match
- Company-provided vehicle
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off Policy 9 corporate holidays
- Formal training and development program