Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Store Manager - Victoria's Secret PINK - Houston Premium Outlets - Cypress, TX
at L Brands
A Victoria's Secret Store Manager is a values-based leader that delivers exceptional customerand associate experiences to grow top line sales. The Store Manager leads store performancethough our core values of The Customer Rules, It Matters How We Play the Game,Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads to Success.
Primary Responsibility: The Store Manager has the primary responsibility of driving totalstore results in Sales, Shrink, Turnover, and Payroll Management thoughcoaching and development of the entire store team. In addition, the Store Manager owns theoverall store and ensures operational excellence.
Direct Reports: Assistant Store Manager(s), Manager(s),Supervisor(s), Bra Fitting Specialist (select volume), Sales Specialist (selectvolume), Sales & Support Generalist (select volume)
To perform this job effectively A Store Manager must be able to performall the responsibilities satisfactorily.
- SalesGrowth to Last Year
- Ownerof Associate Opinion Survey.
- LeadsPositive Associate Relations (PAR) practices.
- Ownsassociate retention strategies.
- Personallydemonstrates and provides coaching to total store through selling behaviors andobservations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, andnon-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- Driverof the talent life cycle for total store and personally executes for directreports. Talent Life Cycle actions include selection/interviewing, onboarding,coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, andculture/engagement.
- Actsas final decision maker for all hiring decisions within the store.
- Schedulesand leads performance management for direct reports (Annual, Mid-year, MonthlyTouch points) and oversees total store execution of performance management.
- Responsiblefor total store execution of associate observations and monthly performancereviews.
- Identifiessuccession for each leadership role within the store and co-creates individualdevelopment plans for direct reports.
- Approvesall brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, BrandPromotions, and Product Testing).
- Approvesbrand guide planning, mapping and execution plan for the overall appearance andpresentation of merchandising strategies of each brand.
- Ensuresassociates and leadership understand and maintain visual merchandisingstandards of total store.
- Ownspayroll management for total store.
- Assessescore availability of associates with Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations)or Manager to ensure accurate hiring goals are determined and achieved fortotal store.
- CreatesSales Leadership Team planning tool monthly in accordance with company guidance.
- Collaborateswith scheduling Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) or Manager tovalidate all scheduling needs of total store are being executed and approvesfinal weekly schedule for total store.
- Reviewsthe average hours by associate report to validate associates needs and businessneeds.
- Accountablefor shrink results and activities by driving operational excellence.
- Gainsbusiness insight by reviewing total store results daily, weekly, monthly andlinking behaviors to actions. Actionsinclude writing Store Weekly Focus, conducting quarterly Store Visit Summary,and participating in district, region, and company conference calls.
All leadership roles at Victoria'sSecret are responsible for:
- Leadingand demonstrating the company values within the store at all times.
- Leading the entire sales floor whileassigned to the role of Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensuring the team isdelivering the best buying environment for the customer.
- Gainingbusiness insight by reviewing total store results daily, weekly and monthly andlinking behaviors to actions.
- Upholding positive associate relationsthat lead to engagement in the brand and the team.
- Executingstore opening and closing procedures and recovery.
- Reinforcing store strategies to reduceshrink and build personal capabilities in asset protection.
- Effectively managing and controllingexpenses.
- Previous experience leading leaders and associate teams
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and during non-business hours