Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
* Assistant Manager - Part Time
at Kirkland's, inc.
- Job ID
- 524 - THE RIM
- Store Operations
The Assistant Manager is a nonexempt (hourly) part time position that supports and executes all aspects of operations and merchandising. This position is primarily responsible for driving business results through the effective coaching of the store team. Areas of focus include sales and profit growth, expense control, promotional, merchandising execution and exceptional customer experience through the execution of our BE Great service model.
- Responsible for driving profitable sales, protecting company assets and supporting company initiatives.
- Understands store performance targets and monitors of benchmarks.
- Supports and inspires high performing teams that can accomplish company goals, initiatives, and priorities, by execution and providing feedback of BE Great service.
- Supports an atmosphere where all team members are held accountable for both individual and team performance.
- Models the way, protects company branding at all times and ensures all team members are treated in a respectful and professional manner during their shift.
- Ensures understanding of strategies, change initiatives, business opportunities and executes them through the store team.
- Communicates clearly in ways that build trust and commitment that demonstrates support for company initiatives.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs of the store
- Experience in a retail environment
- Energetic, results oriented and competitive with a drive to succeed.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Ability to read and interpret company directives, handbook and manuals
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings
- A valid driver’s license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle and transport company funds as directed by the company
- Ability to lift and move 50 pounds or more on a regular basis
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to stoop, bend and lift to stock and retrieve merchandise from stockroom and sales floor on a regular basis
Kirkland's participates in E-Verify, an electronic employment verification program operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with Social Security Administration (SSA), to verify the employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
Right to Work
New Jersey Applicants Only . . . . . Anti-Discrimination Poster