Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CAD Operator - Telecom (Houston, TX)
at Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Our Houston, TX office has a challenging career opportunity for a CAD Operator with telecom site/cell tower experience. This individual will primarily be responsible for designing and producing sets of civil plans for our telecommunications clients.
- Preparing detailed Construction Drawings to clients adhering to industry standards
- Communicating with internal staff and clients over phone and email
- Production/Time management of multiple workflows
- Performing quality checks on plan design drawings
- Minimum 2 years CAD experience
- Familiarity with telecom projects detailing outdoor equipment, indoor building layouts and grounding/electrical diagrams
- Ability to set up and manage CAD drafting and plan preparation standards
- Ability to set up and manage printing/plotting settings
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- 2-Year Technical or Associate Degree in Civil or Construction Technology preferred
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, good communication, team player, self-starter.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.