Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
[ATMP – Goodfellow B1056] ATMP Team Maintenance Engineer (ATMP LC CST-1)
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Information Technology
- Job Locations
- US-TX-Goodfellow AFB
As an ATMP Regional Maintenance Engineer, you will be part of the ATMP Team by supporting government and contractor stakeholders throughout all phases of the system lifecycle, monitoring system status, and directing / documenting repairs. Specifically, you will:
- Manage and administer ATMP maintenance program throughout the area of operation (AOR).
- Perform all aspects of ATMP systems troubleshooting and repair to include communications-electronics, computer systems, sensor systems, LAN and data communications, configuration and maintenance of servers, routers, switches, multiplexers, workstations and peripherals as required on a per system basis
- Perform inspections of system components, preventive maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of modules and circuit cards to the lowest replaceable unit (LRU).
- Work with minimal supervision, documenting maintenance tasks via local and web- based reporting system, providing system functional briefings to customer and supervisor.
- Perform moderately complex technical functions such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic or electro-mechanical systems, or specialized test equipment to support products or product performance to validate, investigate and resolve matters of significance.
- Perform operational test and return to service checks.
- Develop integration plans and performs hardware integrations and manage documentation schematics and modifications.
- Configure computer software, communications devices, and peripheral equipment to operate within designated networks.
- Perform logistic support requirements such as research, and equipment and spare part inventories.
- Provide Technical representation at meetings and consultations with clients or their representatives.
- Manages customer expectations as the on-site company representative.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work as a member of a cohesive team as well as independently.
- Interact with all levels of the organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful way.
- Multi-task efficiently and work in a fast pace environment on multiple projects.
- Supports the cross training and cross utilization of all ATMP team members in a collaborative environment as well as train new members of the team on needed skills supporting ATMP TADSS systems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Travel TDY to multiple locations within your assigned area of operations with the majority of time spent providing repairs in a shop environment and at the customer location.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, or Math (or 4 years’ relevant professional work in place of a degree) is required.
- At least one year of experience directly supporting an ATMP Family of Systems TADSS (JLCCTC, IEWTPT, TGS, TCDCGS-T, GFT, CBCSE, LVC-IA, MRF, SMART-T, and MILSTAR) in a training or deployed environment.
- Demonstrated experience with digital Knowledge Management and Maintenance Management Systems (e.g., MS SharePoint, Inventory Control, Order Management, and others) as a power user.
- A self-starter, willing to work independently and take complete ownership of complex problems.
- Analyzes and administers the technical architecture of Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks.
- Demonstrated ability in interfacing with users, consultants, technical teams, and vendors for maximum guidance in determining the most appropriate type of software and hardware installation.
- Be able to travel within the area of reasonability and perform duties that are maintenance support related but may not be specific to a particular ATMP domain though cross utilization
- Ability to obtain Current DoD 8570 IAT level II baseline security certification (i.e. Security+CE) within 60 days.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated experience in maintenance management of more than one ATMP TADSS system. Highly prefer experience with JLCCTC, IEWTPT, GFT / DCGS-A systems
- DoD 8570 Fully Compliant with formal Computing Environment certification (i.e. CCNA, CCNP, VCP-CTA, VCP-DCV, VCP-NX, Microsoft, Linux, ect.)
- Demonstrated skills and expertise in the following technologies: SQL/XSQL Server Administrator (SA), Microsoft O/S and security, Information Assurance (IA), IP Data Networking and Vulnerability Assessment product engineering and design, IP network vulnerability scanner Tier 3 support, REM 3.X / Retina 5.X and greater, ACAS Security Center 4.X / Nessus 5.X or greater and HP Tenable Nessus products
- Currently active process improvement certification (e.g., Certified CMMI Associate, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or above, PMI PMP, ITIL, etc.)
About the Organization
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
Active Secret Clearance
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.