Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GS: Manager, Project Finance
at KBR, inc
Job Reference #: 1077455
Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Financial Services - Investments/Securities, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Manager, Project Finance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• ANNUAL BUDGETING & FORECASTING - Developing and executing the Business Unit's annual budgeting, forecasting and variance reporting processes.
• LONG-RANGE PLANNING - Developing and maintaining long-range financial projection models.
• CONSOLIDATED BUDGETS/FORECASTS - Overseeing the coordination and consolidation of all department and division budgets and forecasts.
• FINANCIAL STATEMENT PROJECTIONS - Preparing integrated financial statement projections and related supporting schedules.
• MANAGEMENT PRESENTATIONS - Developing presentations for Senior Management to present regarding the budget, Company financial performance and various ad hoc special projects from time to time.
• ACCOUNTING/FINANCE SUPPORT - Supporting the accounting and financial reporting departments regarding investor relations, public reporting, external audit and other internal compliance matters.
• MONTH-END CLOSE MANAGEMENT – Assisting with month-end close activities, specifically regarding indirect cost. Preparation of monthly reports used for Profit and Balance Sheet Review.
• LEADERSHIP - Leading effort to create more value added and efficient planning/re-forecasting process and fostering continuous teamwork across all functions in this regard.
• SPECIAL PROJECTS - Assisting with various special projects from time-to-time.
• INDIRECT RATE MONITORING – Oversight of Overhead, G&A, Material Handling, Subcontract Services, Fringe and Resource Pool rate development and on-going review. Assurance that quarterly results are updated with latest forecasts.
• SOX – Leading Business Unit specific SOX control efforts in coordination with the overall GSUS team.
QUALIFICATIONS - SKILLS REQUIREMENTS – EXPERIENCE LEVEL (ADDITIONAL NOTES):
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience with general ledger, financial statements and analytical responsibilities in large multi-national public company or audit firm
• Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize diverse tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Proven ability to mentor and cross-train other team members
• Preferred experience with Costpoint 7.1.1, SAP, HFM, and Hyperion SmartView
• Ability to travel both domestically and International (<10%)