JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Engineer- QA Tester
at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Experience of designing, creating & consuming REST APIs and documenting using open API specification tools, e.g.: swagger
- Java development experience
- Experience in Performance and Load testing using JMeter, Blaze Meter tools.
- Unix Shell and/or PowerShell scripting
- Experience with using Continuous Integration/Delivery frameworks
- Experience in managing code using Version Control Systems eg: Git
- Working knowledge of Atlassian toolsets for software development (Jira, BitBucket & Confluence)
- Working knowledge of Agile software development practices
An understanding & practical working knowledge of distributed Operating Systems (Unix/Linux & Windows)
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.