Johnson Matthey Pharma Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Johnson Matthey Pharma Services
Company Order Number:
# of openings:
Reporting to the Reservoir Project Manager, the Reservoir Project Technologist will be responsible for supporting all Tracerco reservoir activities across North America. When not at a customer site, the Reservoir Project Technologist is expected to support the organization by keeping equipment in working order and organizing shop work areas. Ensuring compliance with all environmental, health and safety requirements is a top priority in this role. This role is estimated to be at up to 75% field work and about 25% workshop work.
Are you the ideal candidate?
• Post High School education such as some College education, an Associate degree level qualification or Certification in Industrial, Technical or Electronics related fields.
• 3 - 5 years of experience in technical or industrial related field.
• Solid work history.
• Proven technical and mechanical aptitude.
• Safety conscious attitude.
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Excellent verbal, written and technical report writing skills in English.
• Trustworthy and reliable. Able to properly follow rules and instructions with minimal supervision. Must be able to work independently in an effective and efficient manner.
• Cautious and thorough, with strong attention to detail.
• Must be willing to travel overnight, sometimes on short notice, and work on a weekend on-call rotation.
• Must hold valid passport or be able to obtain a passport in order to participate in occasional international jobs.
• Must pass pre-employment physical, including cardio fit test and pre-employment drug screen with random testing throughout employment.