Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Engineering Internship
at Johnson Controls.
What you willdo
Johnson Controls Intl. invites you to apply for a position inour internship program, based at our Port Arthur, TX plant. Our internshipprogram is designed to provide you with a positive work/training experience andchallenging objectives that are consistent with your career goals and currentlevel of education
How you willdo it
- Provide statistical support to quality improvement practices
- Utilize Lean Methodology to reduce/eliminate the 8 types of Waste
- Develop electronic data collection system to create process performance baselines
- Create standard operating procedure using ISO 9000 guidelines
- Track Project Timelines
- Assist with additional quality projects as needed
What we lookfor
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Mechanical, Materials or Industrial Engineering degree
- U.S. Citizen or legal right to work in the U.S.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills required
- Overall GPA of 3.0 (minimum)
- Legal to work in the U.S.A.
Johnson Controls is an equal employmentopportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualifiedindividual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Formore information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with adisability and you require an accommodation during the application process,please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.