Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Johnson Controls.
What you will do
The CAD Operator is responsible for working with the ApplicationSpecialists to design building systems such as Fire Alarm, Access Control,CCTV, Sound, Clocks, and Nurse Call Systems.
How you will do it
· Responsible for working with the ApplicationSpecialists to design building systems such as Fire Alarm, Access Control,CCTV, Sound, Clocks, and Nurse Call Systems.
· Using AutoCAD to prepare project submittaldrawings that include device placement plans, riser diagrams, electricalinterconnection drawings, device circuit wiring, control cabinet layouts,voltage drop calculations, and battery calculations.
· Maintain project drawing files, and associatedrecords and documentation in an orderly condition.
· Operate and maintain CAD equipment, plotter, andprinters.
What we look for
- Vocational and/or diploma
- Minimum Experience: 2 years experience in design/drafting of Fire Alarm, Access Control, CCTV, Sound, Clocks, and Nurse Call Systems.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledgeable with AutoCAD, MSWord, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Proficient in reading and understanding construction drawings.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- NICET certification preferred
Who we are
JohnsonControls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer andall qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteranstatus, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any othercharacteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require anaccommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.