Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive Energy Solutions
at Johnson Controls.
Under general direction, responsible for the sale of large,complex, bundled offerings with guaranteed savings to high potential, solutionsales customers at the C-level. Promote the JCI value proposition at theexecutive level (C-level) by providing solutions to the customer's business andfinancial challenges. Builds and manages long term customerrelationships/partnerships with key and target building owners. Responsible for customer satisfaction.Executes the sales process to aid in cultivating and managing long-termrelationships and in seeking out, qualifying and closing new sales andguaranteed savings opportunities. Positions renewable service agreements andguaranteed savings as the foundation of managed account relationships. Leveragemonthly checkpoints to gain progressive commitments from the customer. Seeks toexpand the depth and breadth of offerings within that account. Select account team on key and targetcustomers. Focused in a vertical market.
- Sells, with minimal supervision, the JCI offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners and owner representatives at the C-level while reaching optimal profit levels. Particularly focusing on selling performance contracting while ensuring that we achieve maximize share of customers business. Focuses on demonstrating value at the executive level by providing solutions to business and financial challenges as well as working through gateways to achieve joint planning status. Sells, renews and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing customer.
- Builds partnering relationships with the economic buyer, owner or owner representatives responsible for the decision making process to drive the solution sales of JCI offerings. Manages ongoing sales process, develops relationship, responds to and anticipates customer needs. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customer's business and speaks their language. Demonstrates financial and business acumen to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
- Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with prospective customers. Develops network of contacts. Understands and leverages sales process checkpoints as well as demonstrates evidence of gaining small trial closes and commitments. Qualifies and assesses potential customers. Refers leads to other business segments.
- Addresses customer's financial, business, operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommends solutions that match the customer's business and financial challenges. Differentiates JCI services and products from competitors based on business benefits and knowledge of competitor's business strategies.
- Effectively writes, presents andcommunicates proposals. Secures major opportunities through the use offinancial agreements. Negotiates value, addresses resistance whendemonstrated, and closes the sale.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related disciplinerequired. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of five to seven years of progressive field salesexperience at the C-level.
- Excellent initiative, and interpersonal communicationsskills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
- Ability to travel 50%.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity andaffirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualifiedindividual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Formore information, please view EEO is theLaw. If you are an individual with a disability andyou require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.