JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coordinator/Sign Specialist in Houston, TX at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Support the facilities team in the delivery of services to repair and maintain the facilities, including customer/client services, financial management, facility maintenance, procurement, and supplier management. Develop and grow client relationships with key stakeholders in support of client’s corporate goals and objectives. You will ideally be an excellent project manager who will take ownership and successfully deliver projects with minimum supervision. Must have superior project management and writing skills, be highly organized, and have a winning attitude.
- Collaborate with client on the strategy and production of signage that support client’s goals and objectives.
- Partner with client business line leaders to help develop brand awareness initiatives.
- Produces consistent, high-quality professional designs from concept to completion, ensures meeting compliance with client’s graphic standards guideline.
- Identifies process improvement and cost savings opportunities.
- Maintains client satisfaction with delivery of facility management services and support programs to increase customer satisfaction.
- Prepares substrates for application, which may include cutting, painting, laminating, cleaning, and maintaining the substrates for vinyl application.
- Removal, installation and repair of non-illuminated signs, as needed.
- Assist with receiving and dispatching Corrigo work orders.
- Provides management oversight of all service contractors and suppliers to ensure services are delivered consistent with agreement terms.
- Facilitates site inspections and proactively address any deficiencies.
- Coordinates special events in support of client or JLL.
- Meets or exceeds Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s); monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) daily to identify potential challenges and plan corrective actions accordingly.
- Adheres to all policies and training requirements regarding efficient operations and safe work practices in accordance with JLL’s Cardinal Rules of Safety.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop.
- A positive attitude with outstanding customer service skills.
- Proficient writer with the ability to adapt tone, voice and style to meet established needs.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize work schedule and meet multiple deadlines on a cross-section of assignments.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.