JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Consultant/Account Manager in Houston, TX at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
We are currently seeking a dynamic Business Development Consultant/Account Manager. In this role, you will work closely with existing clients (healthcare facilities) in designated regions in the country.
The Consultant will be responsible for:
- Building and managing existing relationships
- Enabling business growth through new business wins
- Expanding services
- Renewing existing agreements
This position will report to the Regional Director, Healthcare. The ideal candidate is an ‘up and comer’ looking to make a career jump – an individual who has a rare blend of engineering/construction experience, business development acumen and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment where proactive solutions are celebrated and rewarded.
Your day to day will focus the following initiatives:
- Contacting existing clients to ensure the existing services meet the needs
- Identifying opportunities to sell existing clients additional services and/or technologies
- Developing scope of work definitions and proposals
- Conducting WebEx meetings with clients and prospects to share new services and technologies
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with clients to explore new business opportunities
- Educating clients and prospects on potential applications of the Facility Information Platform
- Formulating strategic sales efforts and pricing structures
- Periodically traveling to assigned regions, setting up client/prospect meetings, onsite presentations
- Maintain all opportunity information in ACT! CRM software
- Two years of sales experience, preferably in a consulting or technology-based environment.
- A Bachelor's degree preferably in engineering/construction management.
- Prior experience in, or exposure to, the architectural, engineering, or construction industries.
- Desire to grow professionally and learn about healthcare and enterprise software platform.
- Enthusiastic with great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Genuine creative problem solver with the ability to think “outside the box"High degree of energy, assertiveness and creativity.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.