Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at JBT Corporation
Creates and modifies computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or a related field or equivalent technology and industry experience.
- 5+ years in one or combination of the following: Controls, Computer Programming Strong programming skills (Micosoft.Net, Visual Studio, XML, Java, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Strong knowledge in software design, debugging, documentation and testing.
- Overall understanding and knowledge of servers, server applications, PC's and hardware.
- Strong product management/project management skills, team building experience and good people skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with ability to support the introduction and implementation of new technologies and business strategies.
Support of technological development and future outlook of new technologies.
PLC controls, building controls, computer systems, process automation software, operating/planning procedures, Enterprise Asset Management, Attendance at Security Database Management. General technology information and other trade and industry shows/seminars.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Act as a contact for the customer and provide the customer with status reports as required.
- Oversee and prioritize the information provided from all Systems.
- Ensure that development and implementation programs are completed on time and within the determined budgets.
- Ensure that all Business Systems projects and goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives.
- Formulate business systems architecture plans, estimates costs, and ensure projects meet strategic needs.
- Support system upgrades as necessary.
Supports the organization's sales departments by participating in the preparation of presentations and estimation of cost for maintenance and technology operations.