Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures
- Test drive vehicles to diagnose malfunctions
- Read and interpret diagnostic test results, often by using dials, gauges, and other
- Raise truck equipment by using hydraulic jacks or hoists
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of
- Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating
equipment and parts
- Adjust and align wheels, tighten bolts and screws, and attach system components
- Repair or replace malfunctioning components, parts, and other mechanical or electrical
- Disassemble and reassemble equipment and parts
- Test drive vehicles to ensure that they run smoothly
Must be able to walk and stand for duration of the shift, and have workable use of both hands. Ability to lift up to 50lbs. Ability to bend, twist, push, pull and reach. Ability to climb stairs.
Warm to cold/wet environment