Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Under direct supervision provides recruiting and hiring support to Human Resources and Operations such as creating personnel records, employee or labor relations, compensation, benefits, training, and/or equal opportunity/affirmative action. Under guidance of higher level personnel may perform higher level duties involving employee communications such as responding to routine questions on human resources policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruits and hires candidates to fulfill positions based on labor reports, staffing needs, absenteeism, and operations communication.
- Maintains and distributes, as appropriate, current employee information, policy and procedure manuals, and other communications.
- Data entry of new hire/rehire information and adherence to Company hiring guidelines.
- Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
- Verifies payroll entries and changes with computer printout; checks for accuracy and reports any discrepancies to higher level personnel.
- Updates employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- May conduct new hire orientation for new employees.
- May order supplies for various human resources functions such tour supplies, employee supplies, etc.
- Provides front line customer service to all internal and external customers.
Typically requires a high school diploma, some college is preferred.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of recruiting/hiring experience
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office) required; SAP experience preferred.