JB Management, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Logistics Material Handler/Supply Technician
at JB Management, inc.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Location
- Fort Bliss, TX
- Experience (Years)
- Security Eligibility Type
Job Title: Logistics Material Handler/Supply Technician
Division: Logistics Support Services
Location: Fort Bliss, Texas
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
Applicants must be a US citizen and possess a US DOD Secret level security clearance.
This position performs logistical and support duties. The candidate will provide support for a THAAD Battery Contractor Logistic Support (CLS) Team activities.
Travel: Up to 10% travel required
BENEFITS: 401K, Health/ Dental/Supplemental Life/Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Professional Development and Tuition Reimbursement Programs.
- Receives failed parts from Battery CLS Team and issues replacement parts. Coordinates with unit logistics clerks to order GFE parts
- Performs packaging and handling to support repair and return of failed parts movement to the TDC
- Tracks inventory of ground component spare parts using the Repair Center logistics database
- Assists in periodic reconciliation of PLL and TASL
- Provides zero balance report to CLS Team Lead
- Provides parts received listing to CLS Team Lead
- Supports missile round movement and monitoring
- Supports SMRTC reload/unload activities while on the tactical sites
- Conducts post-transportation inspections of missile rounds
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite software
- The candidate must possess a Security + certification or be able to obtain the certification within 6 months of his/her hire date.
- The candidate must have an IA Certification – Level II.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates with prior military experience are strongly preferred.
- Candidates must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) within six (6) months of hire
- The candidate must have the ability to work overtime and non-standard shifts
- An Associate’s degree in Engineering or another technically relevant discipline
- Four (4) additional years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
- Bachelor’s preferred
JBM is an Affirmative Action Employer. EOE/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please visit the Careers section of our website, https://jobs-gojbm.icims.com/jobs/intro and submit your resume for consideration. Please provide a salary requirement or range in U.S. dollars.
J.B. Management, Inc. (JBM) is a veteran-owned business offering a broad array of services and products to both the Federal Government and commercial customers worldwide. Known as both pioneers and practitioners, JBM provides our clients with Planning and Analysis, Training, Sustainment, Integration, Fielding, Software Development, and Systems Engineering support. We are JBM - Smart Solutions For Those We Serve
JBM offers a highly-competitive compensation and benefits package. In 2012, JBM was named one of the "Best Places to Work in Virginia" by Virginia Business Magazine and Best Companies Group. JBM is an EEO / Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this career opportunity, visit our Career Center at http://www.gojbm.com/careers.php. Please include a current resume and your salary requirements. Thank you for your interest in employment with JBM.
Physical Demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Office type environment with temperature control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.