Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. QA/QC Coordinator
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
The purpose of the QA/QC Coordinator position is to ensure implementation of the Project specific Quality Management Plan as it applies to the Project. Ensure compliance with all relevant Occupational and Safety Legislation, Company's Quality requirements, and adherence of EPC Contractor/Sub-contractor's requirements.
- Work with the Project, and EPC Quality Managers/Inspectors to ensure Project Management Plans, systems and procedures are understood and implemented in compliance with all requirements of the Company/EPC Project Management Systems.
- Effectiveness of quality planning to ensure that process controls, product and service verification (records) and inspection arrangements are established and resourced for the Project consistent with criticality, statutory and contractual obligations.
- Effective implementation and coordination of vendor assessment and inspection activities.
- Effective implementation and verification of construction inspection and testing activities.
- Effective implementation of non-conformance, corrective action, and preventive action management processes.
- Determine areas of potential improvement and, in consultation with the Project Management Team, facilitate the implementation of improvements to address these areas and evaluate the outcomes of the improvements.
- Facilitate independent review/certification of Project Quality Management Systems (Inspection Test Programs, ITP's) in line with legislative and/or Company requirements
- Have full knowledge of the Detail Design package.
- Have full knowledge of Contractors scope of work as per the Contract.
- Attend internal / external Project meetings, as requested. Review daily logs and/or records of EPC/Sub-Contractors for compliance, and completeness of Quality activities.
- Make himself/herself fully familiar with Project Engineering & Construction Specifications and ensure any/all deviations are identified, logged and followed to closure.
- Provide comments and reviews other discipline documents, and work activities.
- Establishment, and implementation of an effective risk-based audit program.
- Maintain a log of all daily inspection activities.
- Represent PMT in Safety Audits, Reviews, and regularly attend QA/QC meetings
- Bachelor's Degree in HSE, Quality or related field is preferred
- High School Diploma and 15 years of QA/QC Experience
- A minimum of 15 years industry experience, including at least 10 years in Project Quality Management and or closely related fields of HSE and integrity management.
- Thorough understanding of the principles and practice of HSE Management and the implementation and improvement of management systems.
- Previous knowledge of Polyethylene installations
- Technical experience, project environment working with Contactors.
- Experience of the polymer plants is important.
- Communication skills – verbal, written – to report standard and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable capabilities in planning and organizing projects and activities to meet Project requirements e.g. quality planning and resourcing for projects to ensure they are suitably resourced with sufficient and capable quality management expertise.
- Experience in managing a team of Quality Assurance practitioners.
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a drug-free workplace.