Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Engineer - ER4 User Interface Developer
- Develop UI/UIX (User Interface / User Experience) based software applications.
- Implement new functional capabilities.
- Implement bug fixes of existing implementations.
- Design and implement styling changes.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Typically has a BS degree in a computer or system science discipline from an accredited college or university.
- UI/UX Experience (any framework).
- Experience with code version control.
- Python/C/C Experience.
- Experience with space habitat autonomous systems.
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System).
Why Work on Our Team?
Click on the below links to view just a small sample of all that we do! Come join our team and be part of our future. We look forward to seeing you!
Jacobs Aerospace Solutions Overview
(Please view in Chrome or Microsoft Edge)
In addition to exciting career opportunities we also have:
•Excellent personal and professional career growth
•9/80 work schedule (every other Friday off)
•Onsite cafeteria (breakfast & lunch)
•Comprehensive Benefit Package (medical, dental & vision)
•Much, much more!
For more information on our partnership with NASA at Johnson Space Center, please visit www.wehavespaceforyou.com.
•Must be a U.S. Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation.
•Management has the prerogative to select at any level for which this position has been advertised.
Generally an office environment, but can involve inside or outside work depending on task.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods (90% of time). May require lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs (5% of time).
Equipment and Machines
Standard office equipment (PC, telephone, printer, etc.).
Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is critical. Ability to work outside normal schedule and adjust schedule to meet peak periods and surge requirements when required.
Other Essential Functions
Must be able to work in a team atmosphere. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.