Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Scheduler / Planner (K12 Construction)
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Responsible for project and program level planning and scheduling functions for $1B 2018 School Bond Program; Including, but not limited to management of Program Milestone Schedule, Program Master Schedule, Activity Code Dictionaries, Resource Dictionaries, EPS/OBS/WBS, Earned Value Data/Reporting, Cash flows and projected cash flows, technical schedule review, and monthly reports to the client.
• Development of Contractor & Supplier Scheduling Spec Requirement
• Provide Technical Schedule Review
• Input, Track and Control Contractor, A&E, Sub consultant Schedule inputs
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive Master Project Schedule to include all organization, design, preconstruction, construction and post occupancy services.
• Identify Owner provided needs, (board items, products, tests, approvals, and LEED requirements) and include them in the Master Schedule
• Review all contractor submitted pay application schedules
• Coordinate with the Bond project managers on all schedule concerns and activities.
• Validate and report on the impact of change orders on the program schedule
• Provide Program Earned Value Reporting
• Provide projected program cash flow reports
• Provide short term 90 day cash flow reports
• Using activity codes, WBS, and other data methods create layouts and run reports from P6
• Create Ad-hoc reports from MS Office or other reporting platforms such as SQL
• Review data to determine causes of variances related to projects on the program
• Modify and maintain the integrity of the P6 database EPS/OBS/WBS
• Work with project teams to verify baselines and support change management and recovery plans as necessary
• Update client systems with P6 data via flat files and other methods
• Produce Monthly Program Schedule, Analyze and compare to the contractors construction schedule and provide feedback on the program progress with solutions that facilitate achieving the districts milestones
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.