Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr System Implementation Consultant
at Hexagon PPM
- Req# ID
- PP&M US
- # of Openings
- Professional Services
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous- ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
© 2019 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
Independently performs as a recognized technical expert in the area of system integration or project management. Applies intensive knowledge of hardware and/or software engineering principles. Assignments will result in studies, evaluations, and recommendations and solutions to highly complex and important engineering or technical problems. May provide technical guidance to lower level engineers or software professionals. Extensive originality, ingenuity and independent judgment and a sizable degree of self-direction and decision-making are expected.
Will perform other reasonable and related duties. The Company reserves the right to change duties at any time.
The candidate will be expected to handle various tasks related to deployment of SmartPlant Materials (SPMAT) and SmartPlant Reference Data (SPRD), including but not limited to the following:
- Lead requirements workshops and define functional requirements/design documentation
- Install and configure SPMAT, SPRD, and other related modules, including onsite support
- Support projects with data conversion and conversion of paper engineering specifications
- Assist PP&M services delivery organization in resolution of customer issues
- Review SPMAT and SPRD implementation projects to ensure delivery per applicable scope
- Provide on-site guidance on deployment of SPMAT and SPRD at customer sites
- Assist other PP&M personnel as needed
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by the Manager
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Construction Science or related field
- 5-10 years of related experience in supporting EPC’s and Owner Operators in a Material Management role.
- Product knowledge – SPRD and SPMat Modules, Materials Management
- Business knowledge – engineering knowledge, catalog management, materials management
- Consulting – demo software, conduct training classes, communication skills, translate user requirements into solution, project management skills
- Technical – develop interfaces/reports/CIPS, install software, database tuning/performance/troubleshooting skills
- General – worked in a consulting/services environment, no travel restrictions, self-starter with minimal supervision, independent, confident and presentable.
- 50% Travel required.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder