Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Salesforce Developer
at Hexagon PPM
- Req# ID
- PP&M US
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
Hexagon PPM is seeking to hire a Senior Salesforce Developer in our Houston, TX office. The selected candidate will be a part of the IT Salesforce Platform team supporting a global implementation of Salesforce that includes Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apttus CPQ, Apttus CLM, Pardot, and a custom solution called eLicense that is natively running on the Salesforce/Apttus platform. The Platform team is a new team that will operate in an agile fashion to support the more technical/complex needs of the various parts of the business. The team will consist of a Salesforce Admin, a business analyst, QA, DevOps, an architect, and two Salesforce Developers. This Salesforce Developer role will contribute to the technical design as well as the development work to support the custom eLicense solution built on the Salesforce/Apttus platform. In addition, the candidate will do design and development work to support multiple other projects including a global project to implement maintenance contracts on Salesforce as well as other projects to support Sales and Marketing.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or other relevant field is required.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II with a minimum of 5 years of experience on the platform.
- Experience required in release management/deployment planning
- Apttus certification is also preferred but not required.
- Experience working in an agile environment is preferred.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision on complex problems.
- Must use independent judgment to design and develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Great communication and problem solving skills needed in order to support the rest of the platform team on project implementations and to provide a high level of customer service directly to Salesforce users as needed.
- Strong technical skills expected including the ability to support custom APIs for Salesforce.
- Must be able to follow good governance practices in order to work on a Salesforce platform that has multiple teams doing deployments.
- Must have good documentation skills in order to properly track work on Stories in Salesforce.
- Must take initiative on projects and serve as a leader on the team as needed.
- Must have a proven track record of delivering quality work with attention to detail.