Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Proposal Writer
at Hexagon PPM
- Req# ID
- PP&M US
- # of Openings
- Professional Services
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous- ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
© 2019 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
The Assistant Proposal Writer will work closely with our technical teams - Sales, Legal, and Finance departments to prepare proposals. You will prepare an initial draft using existing templates and information provided in the request, and then coordinate with technical resources needed to obtain the updated technical content. You will manage timelines/deadlines, communicate questions, communicate with other departments, and finalize the proposal. As the Assistant Proposal Writer, you will be managing requests that come in to the request portal by prioritizing and dispersing requests to appropriate technical resources and updating Salesforce.
- Edit content of SOWs, technical proposals, etc. (acting as an editor and a writer (limited))
- Managing requests that come from sales and services
- Prioritizing and dispersing requests to appropriate resources for input
- Updating Salesforce as the process moves from one resource to another and one stage to the next
- Diploma or degree in business, marketing, technical writing
- 3-5 years of experience preparing proposals and technical documents
- Familiarity with software and database terminology
- Proficient with Microsoft® Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to frequently changing processes, deadlines, and priorities
- Experience with Salesforce or similar application