There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 33 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
This position is responsible for all aspects of daily review, processing and posting of all 401(k) plan related transactions, both financial and non-financial in nature, for Retirement Services individual 401(k) plans.
Under limited supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Reviews, processes and posts daily recordkeeping system transactions that are financial in nature, including but not limited to, payroll contributions and loan repayments, benefit allocation contributions, compliance refunds and distributions, participant requested loans, withdrawals, contribution elections and investment realignments, and other financial transactions that are common for 401(k) plans.
- Reviews, processes and posts transactions that are not financial in nature, to assure accurate operation in accordance with the terms of the 401(k) plan document.
- Communicates with plan sponsors as needed to complete all transactions, whether financial or nonfinancial in nature.
- Serves as a cross-trained back-up to the plan implementation process to assure that the on-boarding experience is not interrupted.
- Serves as the primary liaison for client and participant level financial transaction inquiries.
- Coordinates with the client and other service providers, the plan transfer process for terminating clients either terminating the plan or moving plan administration to another service provider, including timely and accurate processing of the asset and data transfer to the new provider until all assets are either transferred or all assets are paid out to participants.
- Performs quality review of work performed by other team members, as assigned and monitored by the manager.
- Calculates and processes qualified domestic relations orders.
- Assists with preparation and distribution of required ERISA and IRS disclosures to plan sponsors and participants, including quality review of the same by other team members.
- Assists with data review and upload into the ASC compliance testing system to prepare plans for required nondiscrimination testing.
- Leads responsibility for enhancement and release testing on the OmniPlus and DefCon systems.
- Assists in the resolution of participant and plan level issues escalated from the Contact Center, Sales and other Company internal areas.
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of plan documents, summary plan descriptions and plan amendments in the ASC plan document administration system.
- Identifies solutions to eliminate manual processes, and collaborates with Retirement Business Solutions to implement solutions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two or more years’ experience in the financial or retirement services field is required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, orally and in writing and maintains effective work relationships with others.
- Familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing. Familiar with correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and arithmetic.
- General understanding of qualified retirement plans, most specifically, 401(k) plans.
- Organization and planning skills and attention to detail a must.
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to multi-task.
- Efficient with Microsoft Office applications, most specifically Excel and Word.
- Experience in team dynamics preferred.
- Experience with an industry recognized recordkeeping system, such as OmniPlus, Relius or ASC.
?At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.