There’s a reason Insperity ranks No. 1 on Houston Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work.
Want to work for us and find out why?
Customer Relationship Specialist
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 10 years running.
This position is responsible for creating a “WOW” experience for internal and external customers on a personal and departmental level through effective support, assisting external and internal customers in a manner that consistently exceeds expectations, process documentation and maintenance while ensuring best practices.
- Participates in the Customer Relationship (CR) COE vision by assisting with efforts in problem solving and offering solutions while maintaining a focus on the customer experience.
- Participates in process documentation and process resource maintenance while ensuring best practices.
- Assists with the development and implementation of training and communication plans related to various process and maintenance initiatives within the CR COE. Considers the best interests of Field Service Operations when developing change management plans.
- Assists with communication plans for CR COE implementations and changes in various project initiatives and/or compliance related changes.
- Remains abreast of new developments in the area of project management and customer experience by participating in continuing education/conferences and by review of literature and periodicals.
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and quality assurance for all service related services.
- Supports CR COE team in researching new products and techniques to streamline processes.
- Fosters teamwork and maintains a customer focus through positive communication and a strong desire to meet the needs of the business customer. Works as a team member to maintain the highest levels of customer service, quality and productivity.
- Fosters relationships with other Centers of Excellence and all Insperity departments to ensure collaboration, understanding and proper support for Field Service Operations.
- Works collaboratively to support department personnel with major projects and initiatives.
- Troubleshoots and resolves employee benefit enrollment issues related to the online employee enrollment process for WSEE’s.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma is required. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience is preferred.Two to three years of experience in a related field are required. Written communication experience is required.
- Familiar with service and onboarding processes, such as Paperless Onboarding, Start Strong, etc.
- Familiar with project management methodologies.
- Proficient writing skills as needed for documentation of procedures and user documentation based upon audience.
- Demonstrated analytical, change management and communication skills.
- Able to learn and apply new concepts quickly. Ability to apply “out of the box” thinking to meet new and changing demands from internal constituents and clients.
- Possesses proven customer service skills.
- Capable self-starter able to work independently, be innovative and actively drive continuous improvement.
- Positive team player with a sense of urgency directed toward the provision of successful solutions.
- Communicates professionally and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment. Competent in creating and delivering presentations to limited audiences.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.