Do you desire a rewarding role with a great organization?
Do you want a job that's not just a job?
Seeking job fulfillment in a position that will make an impact on others’ lives?
If so, we want to hear from you!
UT Physicians is committed to providing the best that medicine has to offer with quality care that incorporates the latest medical treatments and innovations and the most up-to-date technology.
With more than 1,500 physicians certified in 80 medical specialties and subspecialties, UT Physicians is a prestigious organization located in the Houston Medical Center and surrounding areas providing multi-specialty care for the entire family. We help patients needing urgent, highly specialized or complex care and also provides high-quality, wellness-oriented primary care for routine illnesses and maintenance of good health.
Our doctors are internationally recognized for leading-edge medical research and treatment. Many are among the Woodward-White “Best Doctors in America.” They are national leaders in research, education and clinical excellence.
We are currently looking for Healthcare professionals to join our team.
PRN Biometrics Screener
- Assists with delivering biometric screening programs and community health fairs for multiple organizations.
- Participates in Patient Intake, and providing biometric screenings such as height, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, bone density, body fat, bmi, etc.
- Communicates with public to explain procedures and programs.
- Distributes promotional fliers or educational materials.
- Serves as an active team player in health fairs, health promotions and other team events.
- Attends and participates in meetings, trainings and staff development.
- Set up and breakdown Health Fair locations.
- Travel to various locations independently and provide screening services
- Any other related duties as assigned by your supervisor/manager.
- Demonstrate commitment to the ACT-IT philosophy and assists in the accomplishment of UTP goals.
- Performs duties in a manner to promote quality patient care and customer service/satisfaction.Maintains confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines in regard to patient information.
- 1 year experience or more in the field or in a related area
- Bachelor’s degree in Health related field preferred
In exchange for your dedication, you can expect a competitive salary, sincere appreciation for your work and a beautiful, "family-like" working environment unlike any other. We value our employees’ time and efforts. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.